[3830] CQ160 CW WS4Y Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WS4Y Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:22:47 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WS4Y
Operator(s): WS4Y
Station: WS4Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 566  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 14  Total Score = 91,632

Club:

Comments:

Had planned to operate HP but the amp smoked about 10 minutes prior to the
start.  I had a faulty cable from the 12v out jack on amp to  protection
relay for seperate rx input.  My fault not the amps. Fried the meter board
so bad will need to replace entire pc board.  After I got over my bad luck
and poor first hour ended up having a good time.  Heard and called many that
could not hear me but also managed to work some DX.  Thanks to all for the Q's.