[3830] CQ160 CW N8BJQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbolia@woh.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N8BJQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:36:32 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 859  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 36  Total Score = 202,566

Club:

Comments:

Heard lots more stations than heard me.  Same Q's as last year but down a few
mults and lots of 10 pointers.  Don't think I worked anyone as BX0ZR but found
myself sending it a couple of times when I got drowsy.  Certainly is much
quieter on 160 from this part of the world.  Just got my sleep in order from
that trip and the contest messed it up again.  Can sleep on the plane in the
AM.