[3830] CQ160 CW VE2FU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, box640@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE2FU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:52:24 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE2FU
Operator(s): VE2FU
Station: VE2FU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: QUEBEC
Operating Time (hrs): 9h03

Total:  QSOs = 268  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 8  Total Score = 79,856

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Just put up a G5RV from buxcomm all squeezed up in a small city lot with the
20foot long ends almost on ground ! It sure worked well
Running 90W was just not enough to work all I could hear... This is a good sign
RX ANT has never been that good for a noisy area.
Working the south was as hard as on lower bands because of the hill... Why I
dont understand.

73 »CU Next Year  Phil VE2FU