[3830] CQ160 CW K0UK Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K0UK Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 22:49:31 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 8:18hr

Total:  QSOs = 426  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 16  Total Score = 74,200

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well per the thread on PPDXG I mostlikly made about half the Q's etall compared
to N0KE and W0GG. Did what I could..Here the band was about noise free for my
QTH. Just using and sloper from the 100ft tower toward JA. Worked one JA. I had
a shot to the BS but one 7 station was dead set to work him and keep calling. He
finally went QRT mabye his beverage wire was stolen Hi...It was fun to point and
shoot for mults but lots of them I just didnt hear at all..So worked what I
could..See you in the Sprints etc. PTL bill UK