[3830] DJ1AA CQ160m-CW SOAB LP

To: DJ1AA@darc.de, 3830@contesting.com, rrdxa@mailman.qth.net,bcc@bavarian-contest-club.de, webmaster@rrdxa.de
Subject: [3830] DJ1AA CQ160m-CW SOAB LP
From: RRDXA-Claimed Score Database <webmaster@rrdxa.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:32:15 +0100
                                   CQ160m-CW 2007

Call: DJ1AA
Operator(s): DJ1AA
Mode: CW
Category: SOAB
Active hours: 5.0
Power: LP
Assisted: no
Club:Rhein Ruhr DX Association

 Band      QSOs     DXCC Zones

 --------------------------------
  10m:        0        0       0
  15m:        0        0       0
  20m:        0        0       0
  40m:        0        0       0
  80m:        0        0       0
 160m:      140       40       1
 ---------------------------------
 Total:     140       40       1

 Claimed Score:  27.470

Comments:
Hello all, thanks for the 140 QSOs with 40 countries and 1 state(s) during the
CQ-160m contest. I did not find time enough to make more than 5 active hours in
this contest.

My station: ICOM IC-756PROIII, 100W, ETM-8C, Program WIN-CT with parallel LPT
key interface and serial COM1 interface for the TRX control. I had a lot of
problems with the 66m long 80m/160m inverted V dipol! The SWR was very bad, 3:1
- 4:1.. what a horror. This is a new problem with the antenna since the very
big sturm. In this case I saved my time to switch on the ACOM1000. A second
problem is that my DSL phone and internet connection lost after every signal on
160m with my antenna. The synchronisation get lost (with only 100W from the
TRX) and it takes about 5 minutes to get it back, very strange. Perhaps the DSL
signals on the analog phone line is very closed to the 160m. By the way, I have
a very fast and wide 16000 DSL internet connection. Did anybody have the same
problems in combination 160m and DSL ? I will try to use a WLAN connection
later, perhaps so I do not use the very long CAT5 cable from the DSL router
(Fritz!Box Fon WLAN Box) in my livingroom down to my shack
  with about 30m necessary cable. Lets have a look,,

Have a nice contest season in 2007 and hear from you soon.

Mirko, DJ1AA (AB0DL / 5Z4HU)

Mailed by RRDXA Score database:
http://www.rrdxa.de/external/submit-your-scores.html
<P></P>