[3830] CQ160 CW TA2RC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW TA2RC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:30:49 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: TA2RC
Operator(s): TA2RC
Station: TA2RC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 611  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 53  Total Score = 334,936

Club: Kocaeli Contest Club

Comments:

Hello all!

Short biography:
Licenced at 2001 and joined to contesters at 2003 as YM0T.And I am current LP
World record holder for CQ WW DX 160 SSB and CQ WPX 160 SSB.Only 2 months
ago,joined to CW contesters from home QTH and hope second or third place World
at CQ WW CW 160 low power.CQ 160 CW is my second CW contest experience.

Contest comment:
A very nice activity.Mostly different operators than SSB contests.Propagation
was wery good to EU,but no good for NA.First morning 235 Qs with some FL
stations.It was fine for an Asian LP station.Saturday night was a nightmare
because of heavy rain and very high static noise.But many EU station were on
and made 223 Qs with a very noisy night.And,Sunday evening,less noise and quite
higher portions of band permitted another 153 Qs.I am happy for this
score,because It was my second CW contest experience.

Equipment:
VERY SIMPLE:)
TX:TS 870 and 75 watts
TX antenna:Inverted L,vertical portion 18 meters,with four 1/4 wave
radials,located sea side.
RX:None(with inverted L):)
Software:None(used TS 870 memory and an iambic paddle only)

Final comment:
Will have a K9AY and a receiver soon.And will try to hold both low power SSB
and CW world records for CQ WW and CQ WPX!

Good luck to all and 73!
Ozer,TA2RC/YM0T