[3830] CQ160 CW W7RH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W7RH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:10:44 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 92  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 15  Total Score = 16,524

Club:

Comments:

Greetings All,

>From Northern Arizona conditions were resonably good both Friday and Saturday
nights. Sations heard and worked were generally within the 45 degrees latitude
North and South. They were miserable Sunday morning.

With all great intentions of putting in a full effort I found myself lifeless
and unrested because of a work schedule change mid-week. Compound that with the
four hour drive from Las Vegas to the remote Arizona location arriving 1 hour
before the test only to loose my CQing frequency to High power stations within
30 minutes of contest start did not make me happy. With that I decided I was
going to casually operate and see how many countries I could muster. Perhaps
next year I will be more rested and have a super reciver capable of separating
10 or more stations inside a 500 Hz filter window!

I was extremely happy with the overall antenna performance............

73

Bob