[3830] NA Sprint SSB N2NL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N2NL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 20:45:16 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   89
   40:   84
   20:   73
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

Ugh.  I think we could cut the contest time period to two hours and still make
the same number of QSOs.  I had to laugh at times when 3 or 4 guys all jumped
over the same QSO #1 guy trying to snipe another Q.  W6NL even got a mult when
he squeezed a QSO number out of a guy yelling at him to QSY from some net
frequency.

I think I might have reached my goal of making "the box", but I really couldn't
hang with the Big Dogs on 40 with only a dipole.  This is really just a warm-up
for next weekend.  This was the first time I remember making more Q's on 80
than the other bands in a sprint.

This will likely be my last serious SSB contest from CA.  The Coast Guard will
be transferring my family and I back to Key West, FL, in late May once my two
years of schooling here is complete.

See you next weekend from W6NL's place!

Thanks for the Q's!
73, Dave N2NL6