[3830] NS Thursday Night W9RE

To: "3830 Score Reflector" <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NS Thursday Night W9RE
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:39:37 -0500
W9RE   SO2R  KW  30 Min.

BAND    Q       M
80             18
40             24
20             0

TOT            42      17

SCORE   714

You can get rusty fast without practice!

Had a weird thing happen to me last night.  With 1 minute to go before the
start I found I didn?t have left/both/right audio but on both and it was
mixed audio (both in both ears).  So I grabbed another pair of headphones
and all was fine until 1 minute left in the practice and the same thing
happened again!  It turned out to be a weird connection under my table right
where I plug my headphones in!

Nice activity, I didn?t even check 20 but will tonight.