[3830] NA Sprint CW KT0R HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KT0R HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:19:20 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): ~2.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   68
   40:   53
   20:   21
---------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

Well, got on as time permitted. I was going to go back to some RTTY but, said to
myself the sprint would be more fun. And it was. Bands seemed in fair shape.
Even worked Ak and KH6. I was all excited to get kh6 but I guess no mult for
Pac. Oh well. Mults heard not worked were K0OU in Mo, Al,Ar.

Always nice to hear and mix it up with all the great operators out there.

See you all next time.
Vry 73 Dave KT0R