[3830] NA Sprint CW KB7Q(@W7LR) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gene@geneshea.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KB7Q(@W7LR) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:40:53 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KB7Q
Operator(s): KB7Q
Station: W7LR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   68
   40:   55
   20:   29
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I found some decent antennas at W7LR's house for this one. Have K-2 will travel
- Bob lives just 4 miles south of me!  The RTTY was nasty on 40 meters, it
jammed all the Sprint guys into the lower 30 Khz which made it hard for us "wee
ones" i.e. QRP'ers to find a spot. None-the-less it was great to hand out that
Montana multiplier for folks and it just made working 80 Meters later a pure
joy. Other then 20 closing 45 minutes after the start of the contest,
conditions seemed quite nice, no real QRN or QSB here.  73,
Gene

K-2
90' vertical on 80M
Lazy 'V' array on 40M