[3830] NA Sprint CW K5AF LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5AF LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 02:52:35 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5AF
Operator(s): K5AF
Station: K5AF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:  108
   40:   91
   20:   74
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Wow, one of my highest QSO totals with one of my lowest mult totals.

Wasn't sure whether I'd even get on for this.  XYL and I had lots of Saturday
projects, and it was a rare Saturday night off for me.  I finally got out to
the shack about a half hour before the contest and discovered problems with my
computer interface, but managed to get everything fixed before the bell.

Missed Al, Id, Ky, Me, Nd, Ri, Sd, Ut, Vt, Wv, Wy and all VE except Ve3.
Worked everything heard.

Hourly rates:  80/75/63/55  Longest dead period was the last 5 minutes of the
contest, with zero Qs.

Conditions were really strange here.  I felt like most signals on 20M were
weak, yet I worked everything I called and had the highest number of couplets
there.  QRN was fairly bad here, don't where it originated, but present on all
bands.  Asked for many fills as a result.

Participation seemed a little low, but still, this is the best four hours in
ham radio.  Thanks to all!

Paul, K5AF