[3830] NA Sprint SSB W2GD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W2GD LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:32:56 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: W2GD
Operator(s): W2GD
Station: W2GD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:  90        1
   40:
   20:
---------------------
Total:  90     Mults = 25  Total Score = 2,250

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

IC756ProIII 100W 80M dipole @ 70'

Just got on to test the radio before packing it for a trip to Aruba next week,
and to work so many of my long time amigos.

Its amazing how many of the top ten ops found my LP signal in my very short
'sprint'.

Worked all of the FRC W2 team, and many of the W3 team memebers too.  Took me
about a dozen QSOs to send my section (PA) correctly after so many decades in
NJ.

Condx on 80M seemed excellent to the west coast.

Look forward to working most of you next weekend from P40W (SOABHP).

73,

John W2GD