[3830] RTTY WPX K5NZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K5NZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:23:46 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: tx
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   25    54
   40:   93   286
   20:  249   485
   15:  133   251
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  500  1076  Prefixes = 315  Total Score = 338,940

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

20 was just awesome Sunday morning here, best dx running I have had in a long
time!  Lots of stations to work, hate to say it but this is the "new" CW if you
hate phone contests!  Many good snappy ops and a bunch that need to learn to add
a macro with serial number several times ONLY!  Great fun and picked up some new
RTTY countries..  going to get SO2R ready by next year...I hope!

nz