[3830] RTTY WPX NP2KW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NP2KW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:56:10 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NP2KW
Operator(s): NP2KW
Station: NP2KW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VIRGIN ISLANDS
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

   80:    6    28
   40:  380  1750
   20:  145   353
   15:   85   178
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  614  2309  Prefixes = 317  Total Score = 731,953

Club:

Comments:

Nice test, first WPX for me but I started late-at 0745z(SAT.) The bands were in
better shape than for the ARRLRU.The usual suspects were
around-N1NI,KC5ADI,W2QO to name a few, W/VE were strong and polite as usual
-good job guys. EU was normal pileup as usual and LOUD on 40!The biggest
surprise was the motherland -AFRICA. 7X0RY,SU9FL and 5C5W -nice job thru my
pileups!! Nothing heard on 10M and didn't look twice.VK4AN was the only
Pacific, thanks.SA was limited to PY,s and LU,s and only near the end-that was
strange.
And last but not least - YW0DX, whom I could not work thru their pileups all
week (YW0 is about 500 miles south of KP2),but came over every band and
suffered MY pileup to work ME during the contest HI HI! Thanks finally for the
new one guys, GOOD JOB and be safe!
GOD BLESS to all and remember....;
"The only thing better than working DX,..is BEING THE DX!!(ask YW0DX)"
73's de NP2KW