[3830] RTTY WPX CT9M(@CQ9K/CT9M) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct3ee@netmadeira.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX CT9M(@CQ9K/CT9M) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:45:18 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: CT9M
Operator(s): CT3BD,CT3DL,CT3EE,CT3DZ,CT3KY,CT3HK,CT3KU
Station: CQ9K/CT9M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Madeira Island
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  236   1398
   40:  864   5178
   20: 1143   3423
   15:  519   1554
   10:    0      0
------------------
Total: 2762  11553  Prefixes = 754  Total Score = 8,710,962

Club: Madeira Team

Comments:

First attempt on a Team effort in this mode. The setup was very simple:
Radio: 1 - Icom 756ProII + Kam
Antennas: 15m - 4 Element Monobander
          20 - 4 Elem. Monbander (rotatable) + 4 Elem fixed (EU)
          40m - 2 Elem Rotatable
          80m - 2 Elem Wire beam to EU + Dipol
Software:WriteLog
Amplifier: 1 - AL1500
After the night fall before the contest starts, we found that the 4 Elem
rotatable for 20m was with high SWR. We found out that the coax was broken on
the top of the tower, also the 80m Dipol was bad. We could not repair the
damage during the night, so we decided to make the repais only after sunrise.
No other problems untill the end of the contest.
The last 2 hours were very hard to work. 20m were dead, 80m also, so only 40m
was availlable, but too noisy. It was very hard to "dig" the callsigns out of
the screen.
Thanks to all the stations who worked us, and putted our callsign on the
cluster.
CU on the CQ WW SSB.

Madeira Team