[3830] RTTY WPX K4RY(KI4DVI) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, huffcar@auburn.edu
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K4RY(KI4DVI) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:13:44 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K4RY
Operator(s): KI4DVI
Station: K4RY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   80:    0    0
   40:   75  226
   20:  101  142
   15:   11   17
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  187  385  Prefixes = 117  Total Score = 45,045

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Had a good time in my first RTTY contest from the Auburn University ARC shack.
I did my best to break in the new RIGblaster Pro and give the TS-450 a workout
like it hasn't had since Field Day.  Everything seemed to work just fine.  We
got off to a late start and worked em pretty slow for a while as we got teh
kinks worked out of the system.  A special 'thanks' goes out to N4CBK for all
teh help and the time as control op to allow me to practice for the NAQP
weekend after next.

Worked a few good DX on 40 with the 2 elements pointed East.  ON, PV, ZX, EA,
HI, TG, IV, IY, CT, UU, and a few others.  Tried to work a few in Japan pointed
East and West but never was able to make the trip.

The station proved itself pretty well.  I should be in pretty good shape for
the NAQP.

73,

KI4DVI