[3830] RTTY WPX VA7RN(@VE7UF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VA7RN@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VA7RN(@VE7UF) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:50:43 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VA7RN
Operator(s): VA7RN,VE7FO,VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Vancouver Island
Operating Time (hrs): 39

   80:  174   684
   40:  319  1318
   20:  300   643
   15:  314   694
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1107  3339  Prefixes = 353  Total Score = 1,178,667

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Saturday night/Sunday morning was a great disappointment to us on 80m. We were
hoping for better things, but it was not to be. Surprisingly we did better on
15m than 20m. My(VA7RN ex VA7LC) first big contest using RTTY. My thanks to
Duane(VE7UF)for his great station and Jim(VE7FO) our computer guru. Used N1MM
and MMTTY, what a great combination. Worked flawlessly.