[3830] ARRLDX CW W7LR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W7LR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:55:42 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W7LR
Operator(s): W7LR KE7X KB7Q WA7U
Station: W7LR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   30    15
   80:  138    49
   40:  196    55
   20:  587    97
   15:  221    52
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total: 1177   272  Total Score = 958,800

Club:

Comments:

Bob, W7LR was gracious enough to let KE7X, WA7U, and KB7Q work a multi-one
effort from his place. It was quite a thrash getting rigs to talk to computers,
computers to talk to each other, and a telnet connection to work. We resorted to
a dial-up Internet connection after attempts to break into the neighboring ham's
Wi-Fi connection proved futile. We completed the "ham shack make-over" 15
minutes before the start.

The highlight was seeing Bob, W7LR push the rate meter up past 175, giving up
his S&P DX skills briefly for running JA's on 15 meters. It was also fun to
hear all of Bob's world-wide friends say hello as we worked them.
73,
Gene, KB7Q