[3830] ARRLDX CW KT1V SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt1v@demop.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KT1V SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:56:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KT1V
Operator(s): KT1V
Station: KT1V

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  312    71
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  312    71  Total Score = 66,456

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Last year I started almost 5 hours late due to a power failure and did 57K.
This year conditions didn't seem nearly as good but had plenty of fun anyways.

Nice haven't back to back UA9s call and VK9NDX Sunday morning was a new one
too.
Missed my somewhat absurd goal of working 400 EUs, but managed 200+.

Worked most everything I heard, even though I'm a single wire for transmit. Now
on receive I've got a few wires to help out.

Drank a great wine the last hour (Conterno Barolo Bussia 2000) and managed to
work two entire new Qs!

73
Ted KT1V