[3830] ARRLDX CW KU1CW SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku1cw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KU1CW SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:46:35 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KU1CW
Operator(s): KU1CW
Station: KU1CW

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  555    86
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  555    86  Total Score = 139,500

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

I don't understand why ARRL don't allow more than one SB entries with different
calls-would have more activity and more things to do when one band is closed.
Time for a change here.
 Was okay propogation on 80, but hard to hear Europe- on top of being in W0 I
think I have noise source somewhere toward NE-need to work on finding it.
 Anyways, old W0 record was about 55K, so this new one will be hard to
change...
 Thanks, and CU in 160SSB and ARRL SSB.
 73 de Alex KU1CW.