[3830] ARRLDX CW KN3A SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KN3A SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:33:52 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     3
   80:   23    17
   40:   58    34
   20:   75    40
   15:   56    30
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  216   125  Total Score = 81,000

Club: North Hills Amateur Radio Contest Society

Comments:

Good contest. Had to work Saturday night so lost a few hours there, then today
was the Daytona 500 AND a Penguins game so more lost time for the contest.

I worked 51 different countries in the contest this year. About 2:30 a.m.
(local eastern time) on 40 meters I was working New Zealand like they were
local....and I never hear NZ. I even heard Japan but couldn't quite pull them
outm which is the first time I've even heard JA's since getting back in Ham
radio in 2003. I also worked more Hawaii this weekend than I have over the past
4 years combined on 15, 20 and 40 meters. And this is the bottom of the cycle?
Also, was great hearing all the CW activity as we head into a code-free amateur
radio system in the U.S.

Rig: Kenwood TS 450SAT
G5RV @ 20 feet
N1MM Logger v. 7.1.4