[3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 05:07:42 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0
   80:   60    45
   40:  158    64
   20:  285    82
   15:  119    58
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  622   249  Total Score = 464,634

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

This was a 24 hour packet pouncing effort.  I don't run in CW. Luckily there
were loads of packet spots and stations to find.  I was repeatedly amazing at
how well the station played with only 100 watts and wires plus a 3 el quad at
40 feet. Lots of DX ops with great ears.  Thanks guys and gals.  I stated out
hoping to get to 500 QSO's and when I made it Sunday morning I decided to go
for 600 and made that before the contest ended.  In fact I sent my log off to
LoTW fifteeen minutes before the contest ended.  I immediately had a QSL from
an HA station.
Forty was great as there was little noise here all day Saturday for some
reason.
Thanks to those that worked me and the other Boiled Owls who put in much better
scores.