[3830] ARRLDX CW K4EA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ea@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4EA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 05:58:19 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  721    97
   10:
-------------------
Total:  721    97  Total Score = 209,520

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I'm still plagued with serious line noise in the primary directions (Europe and
East Asia).  It fluctuates from an S3 just before sunrise to S7 when the sun
heats up all the connections.  Thanks to all who put up with my many requests
for repeats and my apologies to all whom I just could not copy.   The new feed
line on my 15M antenna has made at least a 3db difference; of course, the line
noise is louder too.

Some highlights were being called by YI9GT and FR1HZ.  I also had good JA runs.
 Missed 6Y5 who QRTed just as I found him otherwise worked every multiplier I
could hear.

Neal, K4EA