[3830] ARRLDX CW HA6NN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bato@c17-ss-2-lb.cnet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HA6NN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:15:56 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: HA6NN
Operator(s): HA6NN
Station: HA6NN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Salgotarjan
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   49    16
   20:  105    39
   15:   10     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  164    61  Total Score = 30,012

Club:

Comments:

Equipment as usual: FT757GX barefoot (100 W output), LW antenna for 7 and 21 MHz
and dipole for 14 MHz.
I have been sleeping Saturday night instead of making Qs. What a pity!
On Sunday 14 MHz was just like in good old days. Heard and worked a number of
distant states and provinces.
Thanks for W3LPL for spotting me on 14 MHz -although I did not call CQ. K1ZZ
was also a clever hunter who caught me on 15 m while finishing with another
station.
Thanks are due to all those prick eared fellows who were able to pick up my
weak signals.
What disturbes me again is that not all LP station was really low powered!!!
gl de ha6nn
Andras