[3830] ARRLDX CW W1AF(NF1R) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, clayton.nf1r@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W1AF(NF1R) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:12:58 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W1AF
Operator(s): NF1R
Station: W1AF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.3

  160:
   80:   18    14
   40:   58    31
   20:   27    21
   15:   47    25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  150    91  Total Score = 40,677

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I stopped by the Harvard Wireless Club and made a few QSOs during 3 separate
study breaks.  Most of my weekend was occupied by preparations for Ph.D.
general exams.

Highlights:
-Had a nice fresh meat run of Europeans on 15 meters at noon local time
Sunday.
-Working quite a few stations on the first call with low power on 40 and 80
meters Friday night.  Wasn't expecting that.

Prospective Harvard freshman Zane Wruble, W2YL and her mom and dad stopped by
for a campus visit and had a chance to see the station during the contest.

73,
Clayton
NF1R