[3830] ARRLDX CW Z35T SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Z35T@freemail.com.mk
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW Z35T SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:06:28 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: Z35T
Operator(s): Z35T
Station: Z35T

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Stip
Operating Time (hrs): 15,5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  632    54
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  632    54  Total Score = 102,384

Club:

Comments:

I expected better conditions to US and Canada, even that SFI was very low.
After all, 632 Q's were down the log.Saturday morning, the only one station
heard was VE6WA, with BIG signal and no others.
Same situation in Sunday morning Gerald-loud again, and no other.
I guess that will not repeated in ARRL SSB.
My best regards,
Many thanks to everyone who give me a call during this contest
73....de Z35T/Ozren