[3830] ARRLDX CW CN3A(IK2QEI) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik2qei@jumpy.it
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW CN3A(IK2QEI) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:56:18 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2QEI
Station: CN3A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Morocco
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:  228    37
   80:  661    55
   40:  982    55
   20:  834    56
   15: 1100    58
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3805   261  Total Score = 2,979,315

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Another nice contest from Morocco! Very nice experience, first time in an all
 band effort from CN3A, 20m close very early, good conditions on low band a lot

 of W6 in the log on 80m. The new vertical works pretty well.

 This time setup was very light TH7, 2 el on 40, vertical on 80m and dipole on

 160.

 Unfortunately during the opening of sunday afternoon on 15m, I had a black
out
 for 1 hour.

 Monday evening I had a nice dinner with CN2WW team at his qth near
Casablanca,
 was a really nice evening, Thanks.

 Thank you to all the guys that called me during the contest. And if you have
 any report or registration about our qso will be appreciate via email.

 Thank you to my friends IK2SGC and SV8CS and CN8WK. Thanks also to my special

 friend from Marocco CN8WW Said. And big thanks to my YL Elena for support me
 for all the event!

 Cu next one from Morocco,  CN3A Stefano, IK2QEI