[3830] NAQP RTTY K6MM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6MM@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K6MM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:18:50 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   75    24
   40:   72    34
   20:  163    49
   15:   70    25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  380   132  Total Score = 50,160

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

1st hour ran at 10 watts instead of 100(half asleep).  Really enjoyable time in
my first NAQP RTTY contest.  Good band conditions all day long.  Wish I could
have operated all 12 hrs.  Next time: M/M fun.  Thanks for all the QSOs, and
for uploading to LoTW.  I'm working on my WAS RTTY certificate...thanks in
advance.  Best 73 and CU again soon.  John, K6MM