[3830] CQ160 SSB N3YW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3yw@epix.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N3YW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:28:53 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N3YW
Operator(s): N3YW
Station: N3YW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 355  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 1  Total Score = 26,499

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Must have been that lucky penny I found Friday morning. My AL80-B which had been
out for repair at Ameritron was turned around in two weeks as promised. The UPS
man had it here at 4:00 on Friday. And the I-mate which I had been waiting for
since November also came on Friday. Anyway, the old dipole did it's job.
Thanks to all the great folks who participated. Lots of competition for room on
the band and yet
stays very civil and friendly. see y'all next weekend. Joe n3yw