[3830] CQ160 SSB KY5R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KY5R Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:24:32 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.0

Total:  QSOs = 693  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 19  Total Score = 129,884

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WX, WX and WX here in the southeast limited the effort. Mother Nature took
control of this contest fer me. Kept probing for quite time after storm had
passed. Lost pwr on Sat nite and went to bed only to be woken up by noise of
pwr comming back on in the house I stumbled to the shack and tried to recover
Q's on Sun AM bu not much hope. Did get in some EU time however to my suprise
from my dipole station. 2hrs at end of test yeilded 15 Q's but dedicated the
time hanging in there. Great to see the activity high. Hope all enjoyed. Will
be around next year hopefully without Mother Nature playing the spoiler.......