[3830] CQ160 SSB DL1Z(DF3KV) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, df3kv@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB DL1Z(DF3KV) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:17:08 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: DL1Z
Operator(s): DF3KV
Station: DF3KV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Auetal
Operating Time (hrs): 15

Total:  QSOs = 610  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 54  Total Score = 190,919

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Being handicaped by the storm Kirill, my normal antennas where not usable and
the K9AY still broken.
I built up an Iverted-L on the radial field of the 80 vertical and run the wire
parallel to it.
It worked not as well as the T-vertical but reasonable.
Unfortunately I had rf-feedback on my west beverage which runs across the
radials, so had to switch it off while transmitting, very boring.
Working HP the first time in this contest showed this weak link.
Also had other things to do over the weekend so a full effort was not
possible.
Very high QRN sunday evening, only three qsos to North America were possible.

Thanks for all the qsos!

IC-751A, PA (converted my L4B Friday evening)
Inverted-L, used 90% of the time
Inv.Vee Dipol@30m

73
Peter