[3830] CQ160 SSB VE6EX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB VE6EX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:07:36 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Calgary AB
Operating Time (hrs): ~8

Total:  QSOs = 106  State/Prov = 32  Countries = 2  Total Score = 15,742

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
   Well the condx called the shots in that one. Just a one nighter, and then
off to the ski slopes. I did what I could, pretty well of and on all the first
night. My first effort on ssb with the ts950sdx and full house Inrads,
definately a good choice for this qth. TRLOG was doing all the work. LP into my
shunt fed tower.
   Cheers Dan..