[3830] CQ160 SSB W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:40:40 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 533  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 4  Total Score = 66,248

Club:

Comments:

The first major thunderstorm of the season moved into Kansas on Friday night
which made sounds in my headphones similar to a hailstorm I once accidentally
flew into in a small plane. I pulled the plug and antennas at midnight when the
lightning started up.

Saturday was much better (in comparison) and got some nice runs going from time
to time.  Not much DX (as usual) and still too noisy to make it worth staying up
all night.

Thanks for all the patient repeats.  Lots of "between the static" partials.  I
only missed one call that I heard (a QRP) who then called in with power, but
I'm sure there were others I just didn't hear at all.  Missed RI and ME in the
lower 48 and worked BC AB SK MB ON and NS in VEland.

Until next (hopefully better) time ...

73, Bob, w0bh