[3830] CQ160 SSB NK7U Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NK7U@NK7U.COM
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NK7U Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:32:35 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NK7U
Operator(s): NK7U
Station: NK7U

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 18 HRS

Total:  QSOs = 593  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 9  Total Score = 92,136

Club:

Comments:

Always enjoy this contest. The first night was terrible, couldn't hear the East
coast at all. Finally gave up around Midnight and went to bed. I thought the
second night would be a repeat of Friday night, so I turned on the internet
spots to aid in just playing around. Big mistake!!! The band got better and
better as the noise subsided and we could actually hear the East coast working
all those Europeans. I couldn't hear EU, but what's new!! Made 80% of my
contacts the 2nd night, would've been fun to have 2 of those nights. Wish this
contest were in early to mid January, always seems alot quieter then. The band
was really quiet here the weekend before during the ARRL DX CW, guess we can't
expect 2 good weekends in a row. Thanks to all for your patience with all the
repeats.