[3830] NAQP RTTY N4TP M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronkp2n@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N4TP M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:27:35 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N4TP
Operator(s): K4CC, KF4FIW, KP2N, KR4U, KB9LXM, N2ESP, N4OK, N4RI, N9JRZ. W3VR,
W4CU, W4RIR, WAFEEZ, VE3XD
Station: N4TP

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  170    45
   40:  346    54
   20:  263    41
   15:   40    15
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  819   155  Total Score = 123,669

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Joint effort between St. Petersburg ARA (SPARC), Tampa ARC (TARC) and members
of
Florida Contest Group.  Thanks to TARC for hosting the event. Due to large
number
of operators on hand we had 1/2 hour shifts wich worked out well.  W3VR and
W4CU
were on hand to lead us through N1MM logger. Great time had by all.  Thanks to
all
for the contacts and those who QSYed for our request.  See you all in August.