[3830] CQ160 SSB VE3RCN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB VE3RCN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 03:36:42 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WELLAND ON
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 104  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 0  Total Score = 12,100

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I spent a few hours going up and down the band trying to get contacts. Stations
were clobbering me, or, they didnt need that rare multiplier called VE3 too
badly yet! So, in about 5 hours of operating, I had 48 qsos for 219 points and
20 mults. One hour left in the contest, so I decided that I would just sit on
one freq that was clear, and call CQ. Piced up another 56 qsos, another 5 mults
and boosted the score from 4380 to 12100. That was enjoyable.