[3830] ARRLDX SSB AD6ZJ SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AD6ZJ SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:37:41 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AD6ZJ
Operator(s): AD6ZJ
Station: AD6ZJ

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:  33     23
   40:
   20:
   15:   6      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  33     23  Total Score = 2,277

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had zero daytime to opperate this weekend and not many to work on 80M. I
worked 6 in the car on 15M and only 80M from the shack so I submitted for 80M
only with the 15M as a check log. Family reunion is just about over... With
just a few QSO's on 80M I was very happy to pick up 4 new band countries
including Mali and Morocco. Maybe next time I will have more time to have my
fun.

AD6ZJ, Loren