[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7LMM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7LMM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:45:48 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7LMM
Operator(s): K7LMM
Station: K7LMM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:   1      1
   20:  37     21
   15:  40     21
   10:
-------------------
Total:  83     47  Total Score = 11,703

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

Modest station and my score shows. Did manage to work some new ones however. Got
beat to the Utah mult three times by fellow club members NN5ZZ, W7LEB and KF7P).
Hi Hi. Had a great time. Should do much better next year with a SteppIR and an
amp. Managed to work a string of JAs on 20M including Elvin, an honorary UDXA
member. I need to work on deciphering foreign accents. As gardners and football
fans say: "There's always next year."