[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpride@us.ibm.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 04:00:39 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): N1SV, KY7M, N7FE, WA1S, KB1MNT, K1EP, K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   63    44
   80:  422    74
   40:  520    88
   20: 1627   120
   15:  475    94
   10:   12     7
-------------------
Total: 3119   427  Total Score = 3,977,505

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

New ops joining our MM operation included:  Lee, KY7M and Regis, N7FE (now in
Maine)for a fun and sometimes slow contest (computer clock says 40 hours but I
know we worked someone at least every hour).  Worst than the CW weekend for
sure but still lots of good fun and time well spent in the off-times too.
Aside from his many trips to Africa with the Voo Doo group, I think KY7M
enjoyed working EU station's probably 40 dB louder than from Arizona! (You
should be here when we have sunspots!

Thanks to our many friends around the world for making this weekend so
enjoyable.  Again rather challenging working the QRP folks under such tough
conditions!

73, Mark, K1RX