[3830] ARRLDX SSB RL3A(@RK3AWL) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rv3ba@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB RL3A(@RK3AWL) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:36:56 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: RL3A
Operator(s): RL3FT, RV3BA, RX3DCX, UA3ASZ
Station: RK3AWL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MA-03
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     2
   80:  334    40
   40:  163    39
   20: 1009    59
   15:  122    24
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1630   164  Total Score = 795,072

Club:

Comments:

It was nice to test new RX antennas and be convinced how is difficult to
transmit into a simple ones.
160m: first surpise was VY2...  sure!!! ZM! answered on INV-V@25m. K3LR was
really loud sunday morning, but w/o any reaction for our call. W3LPL was much
better with RX, but about 10 minutes to say RADIO-LIMA-THREE-ALPHA is too long
for the 1 QSO. He sayd R ??? 3A. So, I know about 100-150 USA call-sings who's
active in international contests. But operator began to guess: RZ3A! Does
W3LPL's do not use master.dta? Second surprise was W1FJ. 2 multipliers is much
better than nothing.

80m: good start on 80m and very good USA can work bellow 3780kc. First night we
was around 3717 and have 238 QSOs/38 MULT. Worked short path OR (W7AT, NK7U), BC
(VE7CC), CA (K6OY) from west coast. It was fine because LP both evenings nothing
heard. Only 80 QSO second night but 2 multipliers was: NB (VE9HC, VE9DX) and SD
(KB7UP) He sayd QRM, but his signal was strong and clear.

40m: don't think we have not antennas or something else! We have it! 4 ele
QUAD, 3 ele QUAD, 2 ele QUAD and wires. It was simpy such propagation. All the
nights we don't copy any NA big guns, only 2 mornings 70-80 QSOs, mainly with
CA, AZ, WA. LP was not too like on 80m.

20m: Anything interesting. Everything as it is usual.

15m: First day only K2XA, W1FJ, KC1XX, KB1H and W3LPL, but sunday was nice
opened! Canadians was really loud: VY2TT, VO1HE, VO1MP, VY2ZM. Everybody was 10
to 20 over S9 and between them weak signals of KC1XX, K3LR, W3LPL with S2-4. It
was at 12z, but later USA was good too.

Thanks everybody for QSOs. Hope to meet in RDXC www.rdxc.org

QSL via W3HNK

Max RV3BA  www.rk3awl.ru