[3830] OkQP K1EP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ep@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OkQP K1EP SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 12:47:16 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1EP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:     11
   20:     35       1
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:     46       1  Mults = 25  Total Score = 3,500

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I only decided to enter this Sunday and was only going to do CW.  I read that
there was something if you spelled out OKLAHOMA with all the 1x1 stations on,
so I decided to look for them.  It wasn't too hard to find many of them, but I
couldn't find an H station.  I figured that they were all digital or SSB, so I
looked around.  I found one on 20M phone, but he was pointing west all the
time.  It was tough to beat the pileup with LP SSB, a vertical wire and off the
back of the other station.  Seems like a fun contest with all the mobiles.  I
think I worked someone who was on three county lines at once.  That could get
confusing, but since I have done double counties myself in NEQP, I realized
what he was doing.  See you in a couple of months for NEQP.