[3830] Commonwealth VK6LW Open HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VK6LW Open HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 05:59:50 -0700
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VK6LW
Operator(s): VK6LW
Station: VK6LW

Class: Open HP
QTH: PERTH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:   47
   40:  266
   20:   59
   15:   85
   10:    1
------------
Total:  458  Total Score = 5,505

Club:

Comments:

First serious effort since 2003, big difference in condx since then! It was ver
enjoyable but hard work on HF, especially 20, the traditional LP to UK just
wasn't there for me and the SP was pretty poor too. 10 was virtually non
existent, did manage to get some sort of score on 15 but nothing exciting. 40
made up for it though, the 2 ele quad works very well on that band and I think
that is the highest total I have had on 40 in BERU.

A lot of the activity shifted to LF and 80 was good as well. The team concept
seemd to boost numbers and many thanks to Steve VK6VZ for his efforts here in
Australia to co-ordinate this. Noticed an excellent score from Brian
ZL6QH..well done, especially at this stage of the cycle.

73

Kevin