[3830] NCCC Sprint K3STX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3stx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K3STX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:24:08 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 16

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  14
   40:  13
   20:
---------------------
Total:  27     Mults = 12  Total Score = 324

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Now THAT sure was fun! Not as much activity as we hoped, and there were some
REAL regulars that I never heard (and needed the mults). Will somebody call
Tor! Also heard by never worked KZ5D and K7NV so missed those mults too.

20 was completely dead here in MD, never made it to 160. I LOVE the first call
instead of the name, it is lots of fun. WIth some of those calls it is OBVIOUS
why they were changed. I'm not sure which is more awkward, WN0QND (N9CK) or
WN0OUA (W0BH). What fun, and how strange when someone asks for "CALL?" to send
my old call from almost 30 years ago! What a trip.

CU next week.

paul