[3830] NCCC Sprint W5JAW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5jaw@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W5JAW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:14:22 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 16

Call: W5JAW
Operator(s): W5JAW
Station: W5JAW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
---------------------
Total:  33     Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I didn't bother submitting a score, since I have no idea of what it is.  I set
WL up the way suggested, and thought all was well after practicing for a few
minutes, and after the first 3 QSO's.  Then I worked Ken, N6RO, for the second
time.  WL wouldn't let me enter his old call.  It totally hung up until I
deleted the QSO.  It appears that once you worked a dupe, you could no longer
use numbers in that field.

I screwed around with it for about 5 minutes, trying various changes.  Finally,
I found some combination that allowed me to enter the calls, but it would no
longer auto fill fields from previous QSO's.  By that time, I was so flustered,
I just passed out the Q's and didn't bother checking the log.

Also am temporarily (hopefully) limited to 25 watts on 80m due to RFI problems
next door.

So, my official score for stage 1 of the ladder is a big ZERO (the form above
won't accept 0's).

Otherwise, everything went well.

73,
Jim, w5jaw