[3830] Rus DX VO1HE SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1he@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] Rus DX VO1HE SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:32:40 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: VO1HE
Operator(s): VO1HE
Station: VO1HE

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: The Rock
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0         0         0
   80:   50     0        24         3
   40:   50     0        24         4
   20:  152     0        41        28
   15:    3     0         3         0
   10:    0     0         0         0
Total:  255     0        92        35  Total Score = 187,325

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

S&P all the way.

A lot better than last year. Not a full effort but never felt like 12 hours
either. QSB was the order of the day as many of those I called faded out before
I got their reports and had to ask for repeats. I got a feeling my log report is
not going to be too good :(

Never heard many Russian stations CQing early on. Managed to find a bunch in
the last few hours.

10 never opened and I don't have an antenna for 160 so was hoping for good
things from the other bands. 15 was a big let down. Only heard a watery signals
the whole time I listened. Oh well.

Anyway, I heard VO1TA and VO1HP on so at least 3 of us VOs braved the
conditions in this one. They were both on CW so I guess there may have been no
VOs on phone at all.

Thanks for the Qs and CU in the CQ WPX next weekend.

73 -- Paul VO1HE