[3830] BARTG K6MM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6MM@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] BARTG K6MM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:30:29 -0700
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   10       2          7
   40:   91       5         14
   20:  220      31         22
   15:    4       3          2
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  325      41         45  Continents = 6  Total Score = 167,700

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My first BARTG RTTY contest.  Enjoyable experience overall, but 15M sure was
dead.  Stayed on 20M too long...should have switched to 40 and then 80 earlier
to pick up more Call Areas.  Anyway, had fun.  Used a new Microham DigiKeyer
with my FT1000-MP Mark V + N1MM contest software.  Everything worked great
together.  Thanks for all the Q's and best 73.  John, K6MM.