[3830] Rus DX OE4A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX OE4A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:41:36 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: OE4A
Operator(s): OE1EMS AND RW3AH
Station: OE4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN87BH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   220     70      40        40
   80:   294    333      53        58
   40:   632    563      78        69
   20:   470   1066      74        77
   15:   138    165      57        41
   10:     8      8      10         1
Total:  1762   2205     312       286  Total Score = 16,508,986

Club: Austrian Contest Club

Comments:

wooow!
for first time QRV in RDXC and it was great fun!
i will put RDXC on the my list of most important contests!

main plan was to let Andy RW3AH operate SOAB, but just few days before contest
we decide to operate M/2 and i came back earlier (1 hour before contest start)
from my fly fishing holidays in T9 land.
this was not early enough; we started the contest only with one station,
second one was all most 2 hours later on the air!
also from 02:00-06:00 UTC was only one station QRV, second operator (me) was
to lazy and to tired to stay a wake whole contest!

only 2 stations worked on 6 band´s, LX7I and 9A1UN.

our congratulations to UU7J team!
they give us motivation to prepare us better for next year!

tnx for QSO´s and hope to work you in WPX SSB!

73 es best dx
de oe1ems
braco