[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dx35@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:10:02 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 16

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  14
   40:  12
   20:   5
---------------------
Total:  31     Mults = 11  Total Score = 342

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I hadn't planned to operate, but finally reconnected the 2nd radio and decided
to get a bit of SO2R practice after a lengthy absence.  What a nightmare.  N6RO
is right about needing WEEKLY practice!

Still having trouble typing correctly with my Tendonitis, so apologies to those
whose callsigns I QLF'd.

I showed 33 QSOs, but in having to manually tabulate Q's & Mults after the
fact, I discovered that WriteLog nuked 2 Q's (apparently because a Q number had
been assigned when I typed a callsign into the other radio entry field, but then
wiped it clean when the station I called came back to someone else ;-(

Tnx for the Q's.

73...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust
NCCC Co-Founding Member & NS Advocate
Celebrating 50 years as a licensed amateur radio operator