[3830] BARTG OL6X(OK1DIG) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1dig@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] BARTG OL6X(OK1DIG) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 05:11:15 -0700
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: OL6X
Operator(s): OK1DIG
Station: OK1DIG

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Horka
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   80:
   40:
   20:  725      70         29
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  725      70         29  Continents = 6  Total Score = 430,650

Club:

Comments:

This was my 1st entry in the contest, I was surprised by the high activity
despite the poor conditions. It was a big problem to work the EU mults from
this QTH on 20m, I've missed some really obligatory ones. My friend Jiri
OK1MWD
worked SOSB/80 from the station ( it was a bit of struggle at the times of
bands closing/opening on 20 and 80 ) so probably both of us missed something.
Anyway it was a great fun and thanks to all for a very nice RTTY weekend.
Congratulations to SO4M for the great score.

73 ! Daniel OL6X (OK1DIG)

RIG : IC756PROIII + PA, ANT 3 x 5 el monobanders on 2 towers